These resources are primarily aimed at citizens with immigrant backgrounds who lack any other way of easily accessing materials in their native language. Our intercultural resources include fiction, non-fiction and periodicals in Albanian, Kurdish, Modern Greek, Serbian/Croatian, Russian and Turkish.
The main focus in terms of fiction is on authors from the countries where the respective languages are spoken, as well as global literary works translated into these languages. And when it comes to non-fiction, the key focus is on issues specific to the countries where the respective languages are spoken. Rounding off the resources are general and specialised reference books, encyclopaedias, technical dictionaries, and biographical works.
• 2 daily newspapers (ToVima, TaNea)
• 7 magazines
Kidon Media Greece
• 36 national newspapers, TV broadcasters and radio broadcasters
• 49 regional newspapers, TV broadcasters and radio broadcasters
• 27 online newspapers and magazines from Russia
• 44 Russian-language newspapers and 37 Russian-language magazines from Germany
• 27 newspapers and 33 magazines from Croatia
Kidon Media Serbia
• 43 newspapers and other news sources from Serbia, Kosovo and Vojvodina